Need help?

If you see a problem around the village, and want to report it to Cheshire East—perhaps a pothole, or a blocked drain—you can do this via the Cheshire East website.

If you want to report a problem to the Parish Council, please contact us via the form on this website.

If you learn anything more about a problem you have reported, please let us know.

Need a Handyperson?

Orbitas are wholly owned by Cheshire East, and offer a high quality and professional service to elderly, vulnerable and disabled residents of Cheshire East. You can find out more by downloading their brochure, below, or by calling them on 0300 123 5017 (select option 3)

Orbitas brochure – side 1

Orbitas brochure – side 2

Need to get in touch with the police?

For urgent calls, as always, use 999, but for non-urgent calls to Cheshire Police, use 101.

You can contact our local Policing Unit on Our local officers are:

PC Gary Charnock
PCSO9841 Julia Short

If you plan to use a gun for pest control, please tell the police via 101. They are glad to be informed, because if a passerby reports shooting, the police are obliged to mobilise an armed response team to investigate… obviously, if the police know what is planned, the armed response team aren’t necessary.

You can sign up to get email alerts from Cheshire Police. These cover everything from poaching to internet fraud and are a good way of staying informed.